The internet is being thrilled with the $7 Temu Nintendo Switch deal ads. The platform is giving away the Nintendo Switch console worth $299* for just $7. The flash sale online started on 12th June 2023, and people are getting crazy behind it as it is a limited-time offer. But as good as the ads sound, is the offer legitimately legit? In this era of scams and fraud, people hardly trust anyone online before buying any product. So, offers like this are often included in online scams.
However, many people have shared their user experiences about the deal on Temu. Some users say the offer is legit and can be trusted, as they got the $7 Temu Nintendo Switch deal from the online platform. Some user experiences described it as a fake Temu online commercial used to collect user data.
What will you see here?
Know about Temu first
Temu is an online marketplace that provides heavily discounted goods which are mostly manufactured and shipped directly from China. The platform is a subsidiary of PDD (Pinduoduo) Holdings which is a popular online commerce platform in China.
Temu was launched in July 2022 and quickly became one of the most downloaded apps in the United States. This is because the app provides a huge variety and availability of products including clothing, electronics, home and kitchen appliances, and much more. The online platform offers much lower prices than the official websites and other retail websites. This is possible because Temu as a manufacturing company cuts out the middleman and sources its product availability from China. This allows it to offer lower prices without compromising the quality.
However, the platform has been criticized many times by users for its poor customer service experiences. As well as delivery service which sometimes takes weeks to deliver the products. Some users have complained about not receiving the products they ordered online, while others reported poor quality of the product.
Is the Temu $7 Switch deal legit?
The deal in the ads is too good to be true. The original price of the Nintendo Switch console is $299.99, so it is very unlikely that you would be able to get one for $7.
There are reports that the flash sale is not actually happening and it is a scam. Some people who have tried to purchase a Switch during the flash sale have been told that the item is out of stock. Others have said that they were able to purchase a Switch, but it was not the $7 model.
Temu is a relatively new company. It was only founded in 2022, and it has a mixed track record of customer service.
The first thing to know is that the switch is only available for a limited flash sale that happens every day at 10 PM EST. The sale lasts only for a couple of minutes which makes it very difficult to get one.
Secondly, the $7 Temu Nintendo Switch is a gray market console. This means that it was not imported or sold by authorized distributors. Those Gray market Switch consoles are comparatively cheaper than the original market and hence they might not come with the same warranty or support.
Also, many users claim to have received counterfeit or refurbished Switch from the online platform. So if you ever purchase a $7 Nintendo Switch from the online platform, make sure to inspect it carefully.
Overall, the $7 Nintendo Switch offer is a risk before ordering. It is possible for a person to get a legitimate console for a great price, but at the same time, there are also the chances of ending up with a duplicate or a replica of the original product.
Terms and Conditions on the offer
The $7 offer does not come in that handy. The company will only let you buy the product if you fulfill the requirements.
In order to purchase the $7 offer the company will tell you to refer the product and application link to your friends and family to gain energy points.
How can you avail of the offer? Follow those steps to claim the offer
- Step 1: Download the App from the Google PlayStore or the App Store.
- Step 2: Open the application on your device.
- Step 3: Click the ” Earn Credits and Free Gifts” option on the app dashboard.
- Step 4: Click on the “Hat Trick Gifts” on the screen.
- Step 5: The trick will tell you how many Gifts you can choose from the list.
- Step-6: To win a Nintendo Switch, search Switch in the search bar, allowing you to choose the prize you want.
Now here is the catch, In order to get the $7 Switch you must first gain energy points by referring the application link to friends and family. At this point, many users have reported that it is a scam and is not real, as the app poses the deal to be like a pyramid scheme. The offer is available for a limited period of time which starts at 10 PM EST.
However, many users have received the prize as a result of sharing the link and gaining energy points. However, the console may turn out to be a version of a different country. The availability of the original version is rare in such cases and a person might become a part of a scam.
Is the $7 Temu Switch new or refurbished?
The $7 deal on Temu is a gray market console. This means that it was not imported or sold by authorized distributors. Gray market consoles are often cheaper than authorized consoles, but they may not come with the same warranty or support. Some users have reported receiving counterfeit or refurbished Switches from Temu. If you do purchase a $7 Switch from Temu, it’s important to inspect it carefully to make sure it’s authentic.
There is no way to know whether the product in the deal is new or refurbished. Temu does not disclose this information. If you are concerned about getting a refurbished Switch, avoid the deal.
Is the $7 Switch deal real?
There are a few reasons that make the deal quite fishy and not safe to go for, the reasons are given below:
- The deal is too good to be true. The original price of the Switch is $299.99, so it is very unlikely that you would be able to get one for $7.
- There are reports that the flash sale is not actually happening. Some people who have tried to purchase a Switch during the flash sale have been told that the item is out of stock. Others have said that they were able to purchase a Switch, but it was not the $7 model.
- Temu is a relatively new company. It was only founded in 2022, and it has a mixed track record of customer service.
What are the risks of buying it?
There are a few risks associated with buying a $7 Temu Nintendo Switch:
- Counterfeit Switches are not genuine Nintendo products and may not work properly. Refurbished Switches have been used and returned, and they may not come with all the original accessories.
- Nintendo only provides warranty and repair services for Switches that are purchased from authorized retailers.
- Some Switches are region-locked, which means they can only be used in certain countries.
- There have been user experiences of people being scammed by Temu. If you do not receive your Switch or if the Switch is not as described, it may be difficult to get a refund.
However, many users have received the console but even they claim that it is not the $7 model they ordered and report the product as an inferior product. Even while ordering the product you have to go through several tasks such as collecting energy points and referring the link to friends and family which makes it look even more fishy.