You can carry your iPad anywhere and everywhere, but you can’t take your PC and sometimes that so distressing and of course the keyboard keys are quite more comfortable than the iPad touch screen key. You must be thinking about how to connect So you can connect the keyboard by either plugin socket or Bluetooth. Another great advantage we get is, it provides your iPad full protection from various damages like scratches and falls, etc. But before moving on to the best iPad mini 3 keyboard case/cover some of the concepts What is a keyboard Case & What to look for in a Keyboard Case?
Why Keyboard Case?
If you’ve ever thought, “I don’t like typing on this iPad screen—I wish I had a real keyboard,” odds are, definitely you could benefit from a keyboard case. You can dramatically increase your iPad productivity with real, tactile keys that let you type almost as quickly and with as few errors for your work.
What is a keyboard Case?
A keyboard case combines the advantages of a physical keyboard with a protective case—instead of having to carry a separate keyboard, you have a keyboard built right into a case that’s similar to the one you’re likely already using.
A keyboard case can be a bit bulkier since it has to accommodate the keyboard. Most keyboard cases are specifically designed to let you type on your lap, as you would with a laptop, making a keyboard case better for portable use than an iPad with a separate keyboard and stand.
What to look for in a Keyboard Case?
- A good typing experience: The most important part of any iPad keyboard case is the keyboard itself. After all, if typing on the keyboard isn’t dramatically better than typing on the iPad’s screen, there’s no point to the extra weight and expense.
- The right key layout: The keyboard should use a standard key layout with all the expected keys in all the correct locations.
- Good keys: The keys shouldn’t be so small or so cramped that you regularly press adjacent keys by accident.
- Dedicated iPadOS keys: We like having iPadOS-specific keys for functions such as Spotlight (search), adjusting brightness, and Home. W
- Solid protection: A good keyboard case must protect your iPad well.
- Reasonable size and weight: A keyboard case makes an iPad bulkier and heavier, but it shouldn’t do so to an unreasonable extent. It also shouldn’t take up too deep space on your desk.
- An easy on-off design: We appreciate keyboard cases that make it simple to leave the keyboard behind when you don’t need it so you aren’t forced to carry extra bulk and weight.
- Multiple angle options: Multiple angles for propping up your iPad give you more flexibility in terms of ergonomics, comfort, and avoiding screen glare but at the very least. a case should offer an angle that lets you comfortably view the screen but isn’t easy to tip over.
- Long battery life: The less you have to worry about your keyboard’s battery dying, the better. Luckily, this is rarely an issue with current iPad keyboards.
So Let us see which brands are dominating the list.Have a look!
BATTOP for iPad Mini 3 Keyboard Case
- This case comes with the slim design, full qwerty keyboard, easy sync.
- The support iPad mini’s function short keys.
- 360-degree rotation and multi-angle adjustments to meet your visual needs.
- Auto sleep/wake function conserves battery power as well as activating the iPad mini’s auto sleep-wake
- Function to instantly wake your iPad mini when you open the cover and send it to sleep mode when you close it, an extra auto on/off is built into the keyboard to further conserve battery power.
- Operating distance:33 Ft (10m).
Package content :
- BATTOP iPad mini keyboard black
- USB charging cable
- Manual BATTOP warranty
Cooper for iPad Mini 3 Keyboard Case
- Designed to stand your iPad Mini tablet hands-free so you can focus on work, reading, typing like on the normal computer.
- Great for men, women, students, boys, girls and kids/children in school. Weighs same as 2 baseballs or 3 decks of cards – 290 g / 0.6 lbs.
- Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 iPad connection so you don’t need cables. Scissor cut keys provide typing experience just like on the laptop.
- 13 shortcut hotkeys make it easy to search, switch language, change the volume on iPad, etc. 150 mAh battery gives 60+ usage hours of the keyboard. Full battery recharge in less than 1 hour.
- Provides up to 125-degree screen viewing angle. iPad cover comes with a magnetic hinge design to keep the lid closed.
- Protect and store your device while also giving your iPad Mini the typing functionality it deserves. The clamshell clam case design looks like Macbook’s little brother.
- Desing to fit iPad mini 1 2 3 GEN (NOT FOR IPAD MINI 4 , IPAD AIR 1/2) – designed to fit Apple iPad Mini 1 (A1432, A1454, A1455) , iPad Mini 2 (A1489, A1490, A1491) and iPad Mini 3 (A1599, A1600, A1601) models.
- Customized cutouts give access to charging port, buttons, speakers, front and rear camera.
Boriyuan iPad Mini 3 Keyboard cover
- Slim, sturdy and attractive design. The iPad fits snugly into the case and provides sufficient protection for daily use.
- A protective cover and real, quiet keyboard support 3 use modes
- Typing, Viewing, Reading – giving you amazing versatility. It allows you to prop the iPad up for watching videos.
- All your iPad needs in one tool. The Folio Case takes mobile computing to a new level. Now you can enjoy laptop-like typing anywhere you take your iPad. Its slim design and backlit keys make it a joy to use anywhere, anytime.
- Bluetooth keyboard is responsive and held into the case by a magnet.
- Perfect access to all ports/buttons and camera.
- Auto Sleep/Wake Function, When open the smart cover, your iPad instantly wakes up; when close it, your iPad automatically goes to sleep. You can press any key to wake the keyboard up.
- Detachable & Backlit Keyboard – 3 levels of brightness and 7 vibrant colours make typing fun and easy in the dark or the light, and its island-style keys are quiet and comfortable.
- Compatible with Apple iPad mini 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- Not for other iPad models.
Alpatronix for iPad Mini 3 keyboard Cover
- Magnetically folds into a portfolio case protecting your iPad mini from scratches, stains and splashes.
- Easily set up your iPad mini the first time; afterwards pairing is automatic once the keyboard is turned on.
- Comfortable, high quality and natural ABS keys provide a quick response and natural typing experience.
- Auto wake and sleep function.
- Bluetooth keyboard can be used with other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Operating Distance: 30 ft.
- Working Time: 100+ hrs.
- Standby Time: 800+ hrs.
- Charging Time: 1-2 hrs.
- Special keys for brightness, home, screen lock, volume and playback controls.
- Turn your iPad mini into an ultra-portable laptop.
- Compatible with Apple iPad mini 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
GOOJODOQ for iPad Mini 3 keyboard Case
- High quality ABS material keyboard rather than cheap silicone keyboard, brings you a perfect typing experience.
- Soft TPU back cover protects your iPad from shocks, scratches, dust and power consumption.
- But also stay your iPad at any view angle you want. Move and fix the keyboard easily to a suitable location to provide the most comfortable experience for typing or watching.
- A spring mechanism underneath each key ensures a tactile response with every stroke, helping you to type faster and with less error than on a touchscreen.
- Built-in a rechargeable lithium battery with high capacity spends about 2-4 hours for charging and lasts for 60-90 hours.
- Very convenient to charge with the included USB cable.
- Perfect mate for your iPad that it could close with your iPad and the keyboard together conveniently.
- Take it and enjoy your travel, work, study everywhere you want.
- Premium PU leather and microfiber interior adds comfort and an additional layer of Protection with smart wake / sleep functions.
- 6 months Warranty and kind customer service.
ZAGG Folio iPad Mini 3 keyboard Cover
- The leather-textured cover protects the iPad and keyboard from dings and scratches while maintaining high fashion.
- The folio is one of the thinnest keyboards available.
- A unique hinge allows 135 degrees of multiple viewing angles.
- Cleverly placed magnets activate the iPad’s sleep/wake function to preserve battery life.
- Specific shortcut keys operate various features and functions right from the keyboard.
- Island-style keys, engineered for maximum space, provide 30% more typing area than the competition.
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless.
- Compatible Devices: Apple-iPad-Mini 3.
Arteck iPad Mini 3 Keyboard cover
- This keyboard is specially made for the iPad Mini 3rd Generation, 2rd Generation, 1st Generation, and perfectly complements its thin, lightweight design style.
- This Bluetooth keyboard also doubles as a screen protector and viewing case.
- Simply push the iPad into the unique iPad case and let the powerful magnets grip the iPad securely to instantly give your iPad a keyboard and a protective cover that also acts as a multi-angle stand for easy viewing and typing.
- Looks just like a laptop! Built-in case and magnetic attachment allow the iPad to be tilted up to 130 degrees to provide the most comfortable viewing position for typing or viewing photos and movies.
- Magnetic attaching style makes the case attached to the keyboard very easy and convenient.
- Charge up in 1 hour and enjoy 50 hours of uninterrupted use.
- The keyboard will enter its own sleep mode after a few minutes of inactivity – simply press any key to wake the keyboard up again.
- 24-month warranty and provide friendly customer service.
That ends our article here!
Conclusively, by observing and distinguishing between all the above, Arteck Keyboard Cover is the best option!
There are various reasons we consider it as best. At a very affordable price. Looks just like a laptop! Built-in case and magnetic attachment allow the iPad to be tilted up to 130 degrees to provide the most comfortable viewing position for typing or viewing photos and movies. Magnetic attaching style makes the case attached to the keyboard very easy and convenient. Ranked as
But all of the above have some unique features, you can opt for one as per your requirement! Regardless of which case you go with, the most important thing is that your iPad is better for typing! Right?
We would like to hear your reviews. Do comment and share. Also do subscribe to stay updated With All The Latest News, Offers, and Special Announcements.
*Prices was correct as on 18th August 2020.