Having the option to access Gmail offline is important to many positions. It’s great to be capable to work on the move, yet you will not generally have the option to associate with Wi-Fi or data services, so knowing how to watch out for your Gmail account while offline is essential. Sadly, it’s not something everybody can do. You’ll utilize the Gmail app on an Android device, or through Chrome on a PC, to have the option to utilize its offline functions. Fortunately, on a computer Chrome is allowed to download.
Likewise, you’ll need to ensure your device has sufficient space to store emails offline. Contingent upon the number of emails from your inbox you’ll need to get offline, you’ll need shifting amounts of space, from simply 100Mb to well over 100GB. Despite your size needs, this is the way you can utilize Gmail offline on Android, iOS, Windows 10, and macOS.
What we will see here?
Why Use Gmail Offline?
We’re lucky to reside during a time where Wi-Fi is genuinely reliable and promptly available. Head into any cafe or library, and you can get the connection you want to work. So you may be asking for what reason you’d need an offline version of Gmail in any case.
Eventually, Gmail Offline is there for those minutes where you’re stuck without an internet connection. It may be the case that your Wi-Fi removes suddenly, or that you’re in a location with no accessible internet.
It very well might be difficult to think about the last time this happened to you, yet the following time it happens to you, you’ll be happy you have Gmail Offline—that way, you can continue reading or drafting your significant messages, or organizing together your inbox as you wait for the Wi-Fi to return on the online.
Benefits of using Gmail offline
In Gmail offline You can – :
1) Compose and send mail to anybody. At the point when an internet connection appears, your email will be naturally sent.
2) You can access all emails on your Gmail account. Nothing stops you.
Use Gmail offline on Android or iOS
Gmail offline is just accessible utilizing the Gmail app on Android device users iPhone or iPad users, you in all likelihood will not have the option to do it!
- Open the Gmail app and click the “menu” symbol (three horizontal bars) in the upper left.
- Look down and select “Settings“.
- Select the account you wish to utilize Gmail offline with.
- Look to the lower part of this menu to the “Data usage” segment.
- Check the “Sync Gmail” box.
- Below this, pick how long worth of mail to sync. You can choose just one day, or as high as 999.
- Pick contingent upon how much space your device has — everybody gets a different amount of emails, yet when in doubt of thumb every day of emails will take up around 10MB.
Presently you can see, write and delete emails offline, and when your device interfaces with the internet your inbox and outbox will be updated fittingly.
Use Gmail offline on Windows or macOS
You can just utilize Gmail’s offline capacities on a Windows or macOS computer if you’re utilizing Chrome version 61 or higher, ensure you’re forward-thinking prior to attempting to utilize Gmail offline.
- When in Gmail, hit the “Settings” to the upper right of the screen, simply over the list of emails.
- Click “Settings” starting from the drop menu that appears.
- Find “Offline” on the list of settings menus accessible, and click it.
- Check the “Enable offline mail” box.
- On the “Sync settings” choice, choose if you need emails put away from the last seven, 30, or 90 days. This will make emails from that time span accessible offline — remember more emails occupy the more storage room, so if you don’t have a lot of space pick 7 days.
- Under Security, pick either Keep offline data on my computer or Remove offline information from my computer then, at that point, click Save Changes.
- There’s additionally a choice to download attachments as well. These will occupy a ton of space if there are numerous in the picked time frame, so uncheck this box if you won’t require them.
Disable Gmail when Offline
It is really simple to disable Gmail offline and remove put-away messages. Follow the below steps to do as such.
Delete the Stored Emails
Delete your internet history utilizing the choice to delete cookies and other website information as displayed in the below figure. You can get this choice by going to Chrome’s Settings menu as mentioned in the below steps.
Uninstall Gmail offline
First, remove your offline data.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your desktop. Hit the “More” at the upper right corner and navigate to “Settings.”
- Enter the “Advanced” at the base and go to “Privacy and security.”
- Presently, go to Content Settings Cookies.
- Enter the option “See all cookies and site data” and pick the option “Remove all.”
Second, turn off your Gmail offline
- Presently, go to Gmail offline settings.
- Untick the ‘enable offline mail.’
Gmail, the most generally utilized email service provider is as of now flooded with many features that promise to make life more straightforward with their helpful and commendable features.
How basic and helpful your life will be with the choice of utilizing Gmail offline, it won’t just keep you connected with your work offline yet additionally save a great deal of time.