The Apple Card is the first credit card offered by Apple, and issued by Goldman Sachs. It’s designed to work with the iPhone’s Wallet app and Apple Pay. Unlike most credit cards, there’s no card number or CCV code on the Apple Card. So let us see in the first place how you can purchase with Apple Card in different ways.
What you will see here?
How to make your Apple Card default card in Wallet?
To create things simple, you should have your Apple Card set up as the default card in Wallet. This way, it’s always the first card that shows up whenever you use Apple Pay.
- Go to Wallet App on your iPhone.
- Find your Apple Card, then tap-and-hold on it.
- Drag your Apple Card to the front (bottom) of your payment cards.
It is now your default Apple Pay card and will be the first choice whenever you use Apple Pay, either in-store, online, or in an app.
How to Purchase with Apple Card in-store.
Now that a store currently accepts Apple Pay or NFC (near field communication) payments, you can use your Apple Card through the Wallet app.
- Look for signs that indicate the store accepts Apple Pay or NFC payments.
- Double click the side button if you’re using a device with Face ID, or rest your finger on the home button if you’re using a device with Touch ID.
- Authenticate via Face ID or Touch ID, depending on your device.
- Hold your device near the payment reader.
Boom! You’ve just made a purchase with your Apple Card and should earn two percent Daily Cash back.
Online Payment with Apple Card
You can also use your Apple Card to make purchases online through Apple Pay.
- When shopping online, select the Apple Pay option, if available.
- Double click the Side button for Face ID devices, or rest your finger on the Home Button if you’re on a device with Touch ID.
- Authenticate via Face ID or Touch ID.
How to use your card online without Apple pay?
At the point when you acknowledge your proposal for Apple Card, you’ll have the alternative to demand the lovely and sleek titanium card, which permits you to utilize Apple Card at businesses that don’t acknowledge Apple Pay. Notwithstanding, be cautioned that utilizing the physical card will just make you one percent Daily Money back. The physical card seems, by all accounts, to be taking around 6-8 days to show up once you demand it. Replacement cards are free in the event that you lose it or on the off chance that it is taken.
- Take your titanium Apple Card out of your wallet (perhaps show it off a bit).
- Hand over your physical Apple Card over to the cashier or insert or swipe your card yourself at the payment terminal.
Follow the instructions given by the cashier or at the payment terminal to complete your transaction. Apple Card works the same as any credit card.
Apple Card, it’s not a traditional plastic credit card that gives you points on things you buy. Rather, it’s a whole new way to shop online and offline.
Apple in August 2019 released this Apple Card, that’s linked to Apple Pay and built right into the Wallet app. Apple is partnering with Goldman Sachs for the card, which is optimized for Apple Pay but will still works like a traditional credit card for all of your transactions. Initially, Apple first made the card available to a select number of customers in early August before opening up the card to everyone later in the month.