Now that you have an Apple card, it’s okay to use it and show it to everyone, right? At least that is especially once we are getting that cool titanium physical card. But when the time comes, you will need to pay that balance, mostly if you do not want to pay interest charges and want to pay more than you need. Here’s how to schedule payments on your Apple Card.
How to manage a payment on your Apple Card right now
- Go to the Wallet app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your Apple Card.
- Under the Payments section, tap on Pay. If the statement period hasn’t ended yet (each statement starts on the first of the month and ends on the 30th of the month), it will state Pay Early.
- Choose the amount you want to pay by dragging your finger around the payment circle. Or else optionally, you can tap Show Keypad to manually input the amount you want to pay.
- Note that, the circle changes colors to show you if you will be paying interest charges, depending on the amount you’re submitting in the payment.
- Your maximum payment only includes charges that have been processed. If they’re still pending, it is not included when making your payment.
7. Select Pay Now.
8. Double-check that your bank account information is accurate, then double press the Side button or use Touch ID to authenticate the payment.
9. Your payment is now done!
How to schedule payments on your Apple Card
If you’re someone who tends to forget when it’s time to pay a bill, then the scheduled payment feature for Apple Card is for you. By scheduling your payments, you don’t have to worry about making them manually. Each month, you can have automatic payments made for specific amounts or the balance on your Apple Card.
- Open Wallet on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on your Apple Card.
- Click the More button in the upper right corner.
- Then Click Scheduled Payments.
- Click Continue.
- Select your Payment Type. You can be also Pay My Bill (in full) or Pay Different Amount.
- Click Next.
- Choose your Payment Date. This can be either When Payment Is Due or you can choose a specific day each month.
- Click Next.
- Confirm with your bank account.
Keep in mind, with Apple Card, the new assertion starts toward the start of every month and closes toward the finish of every month. You’re allowed a multi day effortlessness period to pay for that month’s assertion. It’s considerably more clear to recall than other Mastercards, and you have more opportunity to take care of it too (different cards for the most part have an elegance time of around 21 days).