Apple Pay is a credit only and cardless exchange service offered by Apple. Apple Pay is simple and works with the Apple gadgets you utilize each day. You can make contactless, secure buys in stores, in applications, and on the web. It is a more secure approach to pay, and surprisingly less complex than utilizing your actual card. Purchasing with Apple pay is staggeringly helpful, yet it’s considerably more so when things like your delivery address are appropriately set up ahead of time. It is not difficult to manage Apple Pay on your iPhone or iPad.
What you will see here?
Managing shipping address
It is very important to manage the shipping address as all of your items shall be shipped there.
- Go head to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go down, then Click on Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Click on the Shipping Address.
- Select the address you need to be your default. In the event that you need to add another address simply tap Enter New Shipping Address.
It’s as simple as that. Apple Pay will keep the settings you’ve decided for every future buy. On the off chance that you at any point need to change your shipping address, simply repeat the same procedure. It’ll save you some time when looking at so you can simply choose them, instead of entering the data without fail.
Viewing Apple Pay transactions
Apple Pay also monitors your purchases. You can see ongoing transactions in Wallet, and, contingent upon whether your charge card and bank support it, a more extended transactional history in Settings.
- Go to the Wallet app on your iPhone or iPad that you use Apple Pay with.
- Select the card you’d prefer to see late transactions for. Any new deals ought to show up straightforwardly under the card
- Choose the button in the upper right corner of any card to see more transactions.
Note: The Wallet just shows transactions from the most recent 24 hours. On the off chance that you haven’t made a transaction in the past 24 hours, it shows the last buy you made.
Viewing Apple Pay Transactions with Settings
You can see a more itemized transaction history in the Settings application if your Visa and bank support it. If not, it will be clear.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad where Apple Pay resides.
- Click on Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Click on the card you want to see.
- Now click on Transactions.
In the event that your bank as an independent iOS application too, you may likewise have the option to tap on the Open button close to the application name to see total record subtleties, make installments, and then some.
Basically, Apple Pay offers an easy, secure, and private way to pay on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac. Buying with Apple pay is incredibly convenient, but it’s even more so when things like your shipping address are properly set up in advance. Here we have seen how to manage your shipping address for Apple Pay, how to view recent Apple Pay transactions with Wallet and to View Detailed Apple Pay Transactions with Settings. Basically it is easy to manage Apple Pay on your iPhone or iPad but main thing is that shipping address should be accurate and up to date.