Apple’s iPhone is performing really well with cutting-edge performance, premium design, and range of features. Apple’s iPhone 6s, launched back on 25 September 2015, is performing really well except one factor, which is battery performance. After one year of complete use, the iPhone 6s battery isn’t offering peak performance. There’s why you need to buy an iPhone 6s replacement battery. A replacement battery is a type of battery for use in place of an existing battery. It gives the same or similar operating and performance characteristics. We’d like to share a few quick, but important facts about iPhone 6s replacement battery with you right now before we proceed with the reviews:
- Apple’s original batteries are designed to go through 500 charge cycles
- Battery problems are quite common as your phone ages
- In some cases, when the battery wears out, the phone also slows down
When Should You Change Your iPhone Battery?
If you’ve had your iPhone for awhile you may have noticed that it doesn’t last on one charge as long as it used to or that it’s slowed down considerably. Sound familiar? Well, it might be time to change your iPhone battery. Apple recently acknowledged that their lithium-ion batteries gradually lose their ability to maintain a full charge over time. After 500 charge cycles, the battery capacity can drop to 80% or even lower. At that point your iPhone may intentionally slow itself down in order to prevent your aged battery from failing.
How to know if your iPhone battery needs to be replaced
The best way to know if you need to replace your iPhone battery is by going to Settings > Battery > Battery Health. On this page, you will see a quick overview of your battery’s health via its “Maximum Capacity” and “Peak Performance Capability”.
“Maximum Capacity” is a measure of the battery’s capacity relative to when it was new. A brand new phone should read 100% and will reduce over time; the lower the percentage, the faster your battery will deplete on one charge.The “Peak Performance Capability” measure is more of a ‘Good’, ‘Not-so-good’ or ‘Bad’ scenario. If your phone reads “Your battery is currently supporting normal peak performance”, you are in the clear – your battery is up to par and there is nothing you need to do. On the other hand, if you see “This iPhone has experienced an unexpected shutdown… Performance management has been applied…” it’s a sign that your battery is experiencing some significant wear.
Circumstances you need to change your battery
Here are a few other ways to tell that your iPhone battery might need to be replaced:
- If you’re having to recharge your battery every few hours, even when usage is low, it might be time for a new battery
- When the phone unexpectedly dies when the battery is 10% or higher, this could be a sign of a battery worth replacing
- If your iPhone only works plugged it, you guessed it – replace the battery
- OR if you’re looking for more of a scientific approach, you can download an app like Battery Health which gives you a look into battery capacity, power usage, etc.
Note: There are some abbreviations used in the blog which might be difficult to understand. Down below are full form and a short definition for you’ll to have an easy understanding
- UL: It stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that’s been around for over a century. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers. UL testing makes sure that wire sizes are correct or devices can handle the amount of current they claim to be able to. They also ensure that products are constructed correctly for the highest safety.
- ROHS: It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive. Basically it certifies that there are few/no materials in a product that is on a list of known-toxic materials. Probably the biggest impact of this is the removal of lead-based solder from most recent electronics.
- FCC: It stands for Federal Communications Commission. It is an agency of the United States federal government that was created to regulate all forms of telecommunication inside of the U.S. Including radio, television, digital cameras, Bluetooth, wireless devices, and a broad gamut of RF electronics. If it is an FCC certificate, it means the product has been tested to comply with FCC standards and it has been approved.
- CE: It stands for Conformité Européenne(French for “European Conformity”). It is used to show a product meets the requirements needed to be sold in Europe. The specific requirements for the mark vary depending on the nature of the product.
What you should keep in mind when looking for the best iPhone 6s replacement battery?
- Safety First – Before buying one should always check whether the battery is CE, RoHS, and FCC certified. These assure you that the battery remains intact, keeping your phone safe from overcharging or overheating.
- Battery Capacity – For iPhone 6s, you should get a capacity rating of 2200 mAh would mean 2200 milliamperes of power supply over a time duration of an hour. You should not avoid checking the capacity of the battery, along with performance.
- Product Warranty – The warranty ensures you get the right technical assistance in case of any defects that may arise without warning for your replacement battery. The longer the warranty period, the better.
- Compatibility – Consider buying the ones designed exclusively for your iPhone 6s specific model. Because most brands provide batteries compatible with both iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s.
Let us see some top replacement batteries dominating the list.
iSOUL 2200mAh Replacement Battery For iPhone 6S
These batteries are totally Brand New 0 Cycle. Plus built to last up to 500 charging cycles. The battery is very easy to install. As it has a full set of repair tools, including adhesives and instructions. Also High Capacity Li-Polymer battery with 21% Power, more than the Original. It uses imported IC chip, which makes the area of circulation much larger than a single layer. Moreover, 12 Months Warranty, 24-Hour reply, and 30 days Money Back guarantee. They take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or REFUND.
- 1 x 2200mAh High Capacity Replacement Battery
- Step by Step Instructions
- 1 x Star Corner Screwdriver (Pentacle Screwdriver or Star Screwdriver)
- 1 Cross Corner Screwdriver (Cross Screwdriver or Plus Screwdriver)
- One Suction Cup (Sucker)
- A Tweezers
- 1 Crowbar
- An Adhesive Strips
YONTEX iPhone 6s Replacement Battery
This battery is only Compatible with iPhone 6s, Model A1633, A1688, and A1700. It has 31% more power than the original battery. To prolong the phone service time, use the high capacity battery directly instead of shutting down some apps all the time. Plus it is a brand new 0 cycle. An internal IC chip that prevents any kind of harm to the battery. Above all FCC, CE, and RoHS Certified. Also very easy to install with all the repairing tools and set of instructions. Moreover, 24-hour reply, 30-day money-back, 24-month warranty.
- 1 High Capacity Battery for iPhone 6s
- Set of Adhesive
- A Spudger
- One Metal Tweezer
- A Pentalobe Screwdriver
- One Philips Size Screwdriver
- An Opening Tool
- One Suction Cup
- A Sim Eject Tool
- 1* Screen Protector
OCKERED Battery for iPhone 6S
Manufactured in 2020 brand new battery with 2200mAh high capacity. Also 29% more power than the original battery. Plus the product is certified by UL/CE / RoHS / FCC safety. Moreover, Internal IC chips available that prevent the battery from every kind of harm. it is tested by a professional machine 3 times before shipping. Very easy installation due to tools that are available in the package with a set of instructions. They give 24-Hour Reply, 30-Day Money Back, 24-Month reissue.
- 1x step-by-step instructional video guide
- 1 high-performance battery （IPhone 6S)
- A Phillips screwdriver
- One pentagram screwdriver
- 1x triangular screwdriver
- 2x hard plastic pick
- 1 glue set
- 1x suction cup
- 2x crowbar
- 1x tweezers
- 2x ribbon sets
JEMESI iPhone 6s Replacement Battery
This iPhone 6s replacement battery 2500mAh is an A+ class battery with a new 0-cycle, sustainable. Built-in 800 charging cycles also longer battery life. More importantly Strict quality control standard manufacturing, certified by CE, FCC, and ROHS. Built-in smart chip to prevent any kind of harm. As a result, the battery has high quality and high safety. It has 45% more power than the original battery. Also, it is very easy to install because of the installation kit available with full guidance. Moreover, Reply email within 24-hour, 365-day warranty.
- 1x 2500mAh iPhone 6s battery
- 1 Pentalobe (Five-Star) Screwdriver
- A Phillips screwdriver
- One Tri-Point screwdriver
- 1 Triangle opening tool
- An Adhesive Strips
- Suction cup
- A Spudger
- 1 Installation manual
ZMNT Replacement Battery
Designed only for iPhone 6s. This quality battery 2600mAh with a brand new 0 cycle. Plus it is built to last up to 700+ cycles i.e. more battery life. Also each battery is UL, CE, FCC, and RoHS certified. More importantly integrated smart chip to avoid overcharging, excessive discharging, and overheating, for safer to use. Moreover, very easy to install as per all tools and instructions available. They provide 24-hour support, a 30-day refund guarantee, 12-month warranty.
- All repair tools
DAXTROMN Battery for iPhone 6s
Designed for iPhone 6S (A1634, A1687, A1699).Grade A+ battery, High Capacity 3500mAh, 27% higher power than the original battery. That results in more battery life, high-speed, efficient charging. Plus it has high safety from over-heating,over-charging, short-circuiting. Also brand New 0 Cycle and FCC, CE, and RoHS Certified. Mostly very easy to install and has a set of repairing tools in it. moreover, 2 years Warranty and 30 days Money Back.
- 1 Battery
- 1 set of spare screws
- The Set of Adhesive
- One Spudger
- A Metal Tweezer
- One Pentalobe(Five-Star) Screwdriver
- Philips Size Screwdriver
- An Opening Tool
- A Suction Cup
- One Sim Eject Tool
What to do before and after installing
Click here to view the full content……
Please read the instructions carefully before installing the battery. Otherwise, it may damage the mobile phone. Plus if you want to replace the battery more easily. Then relevant videos of replacing the battery on YouTube are highly recommended. Before you begin, discharge your battery below 20%. Moreover, if you are unable to turn your phone on after installed. Please try to reconnect the battery connector and charge the phone. At the first beginning, the battery will drain quickly. This issue is caused due to the li-ion of a new battery is unstable. It will become normal after long-term use. Also to use the battery longer, please use up all the energy of the battery until your phone shuts down automatically. Then charge it for up to 10 hours, repeat this 3-5 times. Thus the battery can be reached the optimum effect of using.
Which one should you choose?
Most people go for the best price with best mAh and high quality and high safety. In short, they go for a one in all replacement battery. If that’s the case, go on for iSOUL Replacement Battery. Plus it gives a 21% increase in power than the original battery. Plus has imported IC chip. Also, it is UL, FCC, CE, and RoHS Certified. More importantly, 12 Months Warranty, 24-Hour reply, and 30 days Money Back guarantee and with the best price and amazon’s choice.
Let us know your precious reviews.Like,comment and Share.Thank You.
*Price was correct as on 30th May,2020.