Apple’s iPhone is performing really well with cutting-edge performance, premium design, and range of features. Apple’s iPhone SE, launched back on 24 April, 2020, is performing really well except one factor, which is battery performance. After one year of complete use, the iPhone SE battery isn’t offering peak performance. There’s why you need to buy a replacement battery. We’d like to share a few quick, but important facts about iPhone SE replacement battery with you right now before we proceed with the reviews:
- Apple’s original batteries are designed to go through 500 charge cycles
- Battery problems are quite common as your phone ages
- In some cases, when the battery wears out, the phone also slows down
What is a replacement battery?
A replacement battery is a type of battery for use in place of an existing battery. It gives the same or similar operating and performance characteristics. Apple has been on the spotlight for silently crippling their phone batteries through frequent iOS updates. Of course, the idea is to force you to give up your valued iPhone SE and instead go for one of their new variants. Fortunately, with an iPhone SE replacement battery, you can breathe new life into your device.
Why do you need a replacement battery?
If you’ve had your iPhone for awhile you may have noticed that it doesn’t last on one charge as long as it used to or that it’s slowed down considerably. Sound familiar? Well, it might be time to change your iPhone battery. Apple recently acknowledged that their lithium-ion batteries gradually lose their ability to maintain a full charge over time. After 500 charge cycles, the battery capacity can drop to 80% or even lower. At that point your iPhone may intentionally slow itself down in order to prevent your aged battery from failing. So to prevent all this one need a battery replacement.
How to know if your battery needs to be replaced?
Click here to see the full content…..
Settings > Battery > Battery Health. On this page, you will see a quick overview of your battery’s health via its “Maximum Capacity” and “Peak Performance Capability”.
“Maximum Capacity” is a measure of the battery’s capacity relative to when it was new. A brand new phone should read 100% and will reduce over time; the lower the percentage, the faster your battery will deplete on one charge. The “Peak Performance Capability” measure is more of a ‘Good’, ‘Not-so-good’, or ‘Bad’ scenario. If your phone reads “Your battery is currently supporting normal peak performance”, you are in the clear – your battery is up to par and there is nothing you need to do. On the other hand, if you see “This iPhone has experienced an unexpected shutdown… Performance management has been applied…” it’s a sign that your battery is experiencing some significant wear.
Circumstances you need to change your battery
Here are a few other ways to tell that your iPhone battery might need to be replaced:
- If you’re having to recharge your battery every few hours, even when usage is low, it might be time for a new battery
- When the phone unexpectedly dies when the battery is 10% or higher, this could be a sign of a battery worth replacing
- If your iPhone only works plugged it, you guessed it – replace the battery
- OR if you’re looking for more of a scientific approach, you can download an app like Battery Health which gives you a look into battery capacity, power usage, etc.
Note: There are some abbreviations used in the blog which might be difficult to understand. Down below are full form and a short definition for you’ll to have an easy understanding
- UL: It stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that’s been around for over a century. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers. UL testing makes sure that wire sizes are correct or devices can handle the amount of current they claim to be able to. They also ensure that products are constructed correctly for the highest safety.
- ROHS: It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive. Basically it certifies that there are few/no materials in a product that is on a list of known-toxic materials. Probably the biggest impact of this is the removal of lead-based solder from most recent electronics.
- FCC: It stands for Federal Communications Commission. It is an agency of the United States federal government that was created to regulate all forms of telecommunication inside of the U.S. Including radio, television, digital cameras, Bluetooth, wireless devices, and a broad gamut of RF electronics. If it is an FCC certificate, it means the product has been tested to comply with FCC standards and it has been approved.
- CE: It stands for Conformité Européenne(French for “European Conformity”). It is used to show a product meets the requirements needed to be sold in Europe. The specific requirements for the mark vary depending on the nature of the product.
What you should keep in mind when looking for the best iPhone SE replacement battery?
- Safety First – Before buying one should always check whether the battery is CE, RoHS, and FCC certified. These assure you that the battery remains intact, keeping your phone safe from overcharging or overheating.
- Battery Capacity – For iPhone SE, you should get a minimum of 500 recharge cycles during its lifetime or slightly above that, but not below! option. You should not avoid checking the capacity of the battery, along with performance.
- Product Warranty – The warranty ensures you get the right technical assistance in case of any defects that may arise without warning for your replacement battery. The longer the warranty period, the better.
Let us see some top replacement batteries dominating the list.
oGoDeal Battery Replacement for iPhone SE
This oGoDeal iPhone SE replacement battery is compatible with iPhone SE models A1723, A1662, A1724 only. And being a 100% brand new, zero cycle technology. More importantly battery capacity is about 21% higher than the original, so you will get more usage time. Plus it comes with Strong core and high-quality IC converts higher and lasts longer. Also, the brand new 0 cycle. Built to last up to 500+ charging cycles. Moreover, CE, and RoHS certified and tested under high-quality standards. Also super easy to install and come with a 24-hour quick reply,30-Day Money Back,24-Month After-sales service.
- 1X oGoDeal Battery Replacement for iPhone SE(6.88Whr,3.82V)
- 1 Battery Adhesive
- A 0.8 Star Screwdriver
- One 1.5 Cross Screwdriver
- 1X Green Screwdriver
- 1 Suction Cup
- A ESD Tweezers
- One Plastic Double Head Dual Purpose Rod（Blue)
- 1X Anti-Static Disassemble Rod（Black)
- 2X Triangle Opening Picks Set of 2
LeeVee Replacement Battery
Designed for iPhone SE only A1662、A1723、A1724. Grade A+++ cells ensure longer battery life and high-speed, efficient charging. Plus 22% more power than the original battery. Also, the brand new 0 cycle. Built to last up to 500 charging cycles. Moreover, FCC, CE, ISO9001/14001, and RoHS Certified and tested under high-quality standards. Added very easy to install as for all the tools available in the package with instruction. Although 5 years Warranty, 24-Hour reply and 30 days Money Back.
- Step-by-step instructions
- A Battery
- One Pentacle screwdriver
- 1 Phillips screwdriver
- One Y-Shaped Screwdrive
- A Suction cup
- One Tweezers
- One Wedge
- A Spudger
- 2 x Adhesive Strips
DEJI Battery for iPhone SE
Only Compatible with iPhone SE, model A1662, A1723, A1724. It is a 2010mAh high capacity SE battery with 22% power than the original battery. To prolong the phone service time, use the high capacity battery directly instead of shutting down some apps all the time. Plus it is a brand new 0 cycle. An internal IC chip that prevents any kind of harm to the battery. Above all UL, FCC, CE, and RoHS Certified. Also very easy to install with all the repairing tools and set of instructions. Moreover, 24 months warranty, 30 days money back, and 24 / 7 friendly customer support.
- A DEJI IP X battery
- 1 x Five-Star Screwdriver
- 1 Phillips screwdriver
- One Tri-point screwdriver
- 1 x Triangle opening tool
- A Suction cup
- 1 Spudger
- A Metal Tweezer
- 1 x Adhesive Strips
- Installation manual
OCKERED iPhone SE Replacement Battery
Manufactured in 2020 brand new battery with 1800mAh high capacity only for iPhone SE model A1662, A1723, A1724. Also 15% more power than the original battery. It guarantees 1000+ charge cycles. Plus the product is certified by UL/CE / RoHS / FCC safety. Moreover, Internal IC chips available that prevent the battery from every kind of harm. It is tested by a professional machine 3 times before shipping. Plus very easy installation due to tools that are available in the package with a set of instructions. They give 24-Hour Reply, 30-Day Money Back, 24-Month reissue.
- 1x step-by-step instructional video guide
- 1 high-performance battery （IPhone SE)
- A Phillips screwdriver
- One pentagram screwdriver
- A triangular screwdriver
- 2x hard plastic pick
- 1x glue set
- 1 suction cup
- 2x crowbar
- 1x tweezers
- 2x ribbon sets
YONTEX High Capacity Li-ion Replacement Battery
This battery is only compatible with iPhone SE, model A1662, A1723, and A1724. It has 13% more power than the original battery. To prolong the phone service time, use the high capacity battery directly instead of shutting down some apps all the time. Plus it is a brand new 0 cycle. An internal IC chip that prevents any kind of harm to the battery. Above all FCC, CE, and RoHS Certified. Also very easy to install with all the repairing tools and set of instructions. Moreover, 24-hour reply, 30-day money-back, 24-month warranty.
- 1 High Capacity Battery for iPhone SE
- Set of Adhesive
- A Spudger
- One Metal Tweezer
- A Pentalobe Screwdriver
- One Philips Size Screwdriver
- An Opening Tool
- One Suction Cup
- A Sim Eject Tool
- 1* Screen Protector
LTZGO High Capacity Battery
Designed only for iPhone SE . This quality battery with 1800mAh is a brand new 0 cycle.Plus it has 20% more power than the original battery. Also each battery is CE and RoHS certified. More importantly integrated smart chip to avoid overcharging, excessive discharging, and overheating, for safer to use. Moreover, very easy to install as per all tools and instructions available.
- Repair tool
- Step by step instructions
What to do before and after installing
Click here to see the tips…..
Please read the instructions carefully before installing the battery. Otherwise, it may damage the mobile phone. Plus if you want to replace the battery more easily. Then relevant videos of replacing the battery on YouTube are highly recommended. Before you begin, discharge your battery below 20%. Moreover, if you are unable to turn your phone on after installed. Please try to reconnect the battery connector and charge the phone. At the first beginning, the battery will drain quickly. This issue is caused due to the li-ion of a new battery is unstable. It will become normal after long-term use. Also to use the battery longer, please use up all the energy of the battery until your phone shuts down automatically. Then charge it for up to 10 hours, repeat this 3-5 times. Thus the battery can be reached the optimum effect of using.
Which one should you choose?
Most people go for the best price with best mAh and high quality and high safety. In short, they go for a one in all replacement battery. If that’s the case, go on for DEJI Replacement Battery. Plus it gives a 22% increase in power than the original battery. Plus has imported IC chip. Also, it is UL, FCC, CE, and RoHS Certified. More importantly, 24 months warranty, 30 days money back, and 24 / 7 friendly customer support and with the best price and amazon’s choice.
Let us know your precious reviews.Like,comment and Share.Thank You.
*Price was correct as on 29th May,2020.