Apple’s iPhone is performing really well with cutting-edge performance, premium design, and range of features. Apple’s iPhone X, launched back on 3 November 2017, is performing really well except one factor, which is battery performance. After one year of complete use, the iPhone X battery isn’t offering peak performance. There’s why you need to buy a replacement battery. A replacement battery is a type of battery for use in place of an existing battery. It gives the same or similar operating and performance characteristics. We’d like to share a few quick, but important facts about iPhone X replacement battery with you right now before we proceed with the reviews:
- Apple’s original batteries are designed to go through 500 charge cycles
- Battery problems are quite common as your phone ages
- In some cases, when the battery wears out, the phone also slows down
When Should You Change Your iPhone Battery?
If you’ve had your iPhone for awhile you may have noticed that it doesn’t last on one charge as long as it used to or that it’s slowed down considerably. Sound familiar? Well, it might be time to change your iPhone battery. Apple recently acknowledged that their lithium-ion batteries gradually lose their ability to maintain a full charge over time. After 500 charge cycles, the battery capacity can drop to 80% or even lower. At that point your iPhone may intentionally slow itself down in order to prevent your aged battery from failing.
How to know if your iPhone battery needs to be replaced
The best way to know if you need to replace your iPhone battery is by going to Settings > Battery > Battery Health. On this page, you will see a quick overview of your battery’s health via its “Maximum Capacity” and “Peak Performance Capability”.
“Maximum Capacity” is a measure of the battery’s capacity relative to when it was new. A brand new phone should read 100% and will reduce over time; the lower the percentage, the faster your battery will deplete on one charge.The “Peak Performance Capability” measure is more of a ‘Good’, ‘Not-so-good’ or ‘Bad’ scenario. If your phone reads “Your battery is currently supporting normal peak performance”, you are in the clear – your battery is up to par and there is nothing you need to do. On the other hand, if you see “This iPhone has experienced an unexpected shutdown… Performance management has been applied…” it’s a sign that your battery is experiencing some significant wear.
Circumstances you need to change your battery
Here are a few other ways to tell that your iPhone battery might need to be replaced:
- If you’re having to recharge your battery every few hours, even when usage is low, it might be time for a new battery
- When the phone unexpectedly dies when the battery is 10% or higher, this could be a sign of a battery worth replacing
- If your iPhone only works plugged it, you guessed it – replace the battery
- OR if you’re looking for more of a scientific approach, you can download an app like Battery Health which gives you a look into battery capacity, power usage, etc.
Note: There are some abbreviations used in the blog which might be difficult to understand. Down below are full form and a short definition for you’ll to have an easy understanding
- UL: It stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that’s been around for over a century. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers. UL testing makes sure that wire sizes are correct or devices can handle the amount of current they claim to be able to. They also ensure that products are constructed correctly for the highest safety.
- ROHS: It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive. Basically it certifies that there are few/no materials in a product that is on a list of known-toxic materials. Probably the biggest impact of this is the removal of lead-based solder from most recent electronics.
- FCC: It stands for Federal Communications Commission. It is an agency of the United States federal government that was created to regulate all forms of telecommunication inside of the U.S. Including radio, television, digital cameras, Bluetooth, wireless devices, and a broad gamut of RF electronics. If it is an FCC certificate, it means the product has been tested to comply with FCC standards and it has been approved.
- CE: It stands for Conformité Européenne(French for “European Conformity”). It is used to show a product meets the requirements needed to be sold in Europe. The specific requirements for the mark vary depending on the nature of the product.
What you should keep in mind when looking for the best iPhone X replacement battery?
- Safety First – Before buying one should always check whether the battery is CE, RoHS, and FCC certified. These assure you that the battery remains intact, keeping your phone safe from overcharging or overheating.
- Installation kit – It is good to buy a complete battery replacement kit. This way, you can easily follow the installation manual to get a quick replacement on your own at home.
- Battery Capacity – For iPhone X, you should get a minimum of 500 recharge cycles during its lifetime or slightly above that, but not below! option. You should not avoid checking the capacity of the battery, along with performance.
- Product Warranty – The warranty ensures you get the right technical assistance in case of any defects that may arise without warning for your replacement battery. The longer the warranty period, the better.
- Customer Care – Always prefer replacement batteries from brands that are good on their backend support. Next to a warranty, a good customer care team is essential; otherwise, the warranty turns useless.
Let us see some top replacement batteries dominating the list.
oGoDeal Battery Replacement for iPhone X
This oGoDeal iPhone X replacement battery is compatible with iPhone X models A1865, A1901, A1902 only. And being a 100% brand new, zero cycle technology. More importantly battery capacity is about 20% higher than the original, so you will get more usage time. Plus it comes with Strong core and high-quality IC converts higher and lasts longer. Also super easy to install and come with a 24-hour quick reply, 30-Day Money Back, 24-Month after sell service.
- Step by Step Instructions
- 1 Battery for iPhone x 3200mah
- A Pentacle Screwdriver
- One Phillips Screwdriver
- A Y-Shaped Screwdrive
- 1 Suction Cup
- One Tweezers
- A Wedge
- 1 Waterproof Adhesive Strips
- 1 x Spudgers
- 2 x Finger Cots
LeeVee Replacement Battery
Designed for iPhone X only A1865、A1901、A1902. Grade A+++ cells ensure longer battery life and high-speed, efficient charging. Plus 14% more power than the original battery. Also, the brand new 0 cycle. Built to last up to 500 charging cycles. Moreover, FCC, CE, ISO9001/14001, and RoHS Certified and tested under high-quality standards. Added very easy to install as for all the tools available in the package with instruction. Although 5 years Warranty, 24-Hour reply and 30 days Money Back.
- Step-by-step instructions
- A Battery
- One Pentacle screwdriver
- 1 Phillips screwdriver
- One Y-Shaped Screwdrive
- A Suction cup
- One Tweezers
- One Wedge
- A Spudger
- 2 x Adhesive Strips
DEJI Battery for iPhone X
Only Compatible with iPhone X, model A1865, A1901, A1902. It is a 3060mAh high capacity X battery with extra 340mAh power than the original battery. To prolong the phone service time, use the high capacity battery directly instead of shutting down some apps all the time. Plus it is a brand new 0 cycle. An internal IC chip that prevents any kind of harm to the battery. Above all FCC, CE, and RoHS Certified. Also very easy to install with all the repairing tools and set of instructions. Moreover, 24 months warranty, 30 days money back, and 24 / 7 friendly customer support.
- A DEJI IP X battery
- 1 x Five-Star Screwdriver
- 1 Phillips screwdriver
- One Tri-point screwdriver
- 1 x Triangle opening tool
- A Suction cup
- 1 Spudger
- A Metal Tweezer
- 1 x Adhesive Strips
- Installation manual
IMILITIS Replacement Battery
Designed only for iPhone X (Models A1865, A1901, A1902). This quality battery with 2716mAh is a brand new 0 cycle. Plus it is built to last up to 500-800 cycles i.e. more battery life. Also each battery is SGS/CE/FCC/UL/RoHS/MSDS certified. More importantly integrated smart chip to avoid overcharging, excessive discharging, and overheating, for safer to use. Moreover, very easy to install as per all tools and instructions available. They provide 30 days unconditionally refund, an 18-month guaranty for quality, and 24h response.
- 1 x IMILITIS iPhone X Battery
- 1 Installation tutorial card
- An IMILITIS Updated Repair Tool Kits for iPhone X battery replacement
JEMESI Battery for iPhone X
This iPhone X replacement battery 3300mAh is a new 0-cycle, sustainable. Built-in 800 charging cycles also longer battery life. More importantly Strict quality control standard manufacturing, certified by UL,CE, FCC, and ROHS. Built-in smart chip to prevent any kind of harm. As a result, the battery has high quality and high safety. Plus it has 20% more power than the original battery. Also, it is very easy to install because of the installation kit available with full guidance. Moreover, Reply email within 24-hour, 365-day warranty.
- 1x 3300mAh iPhone X battery
- 1 Pentalobe (Five-Star) Screwdriver
- A Phillips screwdriver
- One Tri-Point screwdriver
- 1 Triangle opening tool
- An Adhesive Strips
- Suction cup
- A Spudger
- 1 Installation manual
VANYUST Replacement Battery
This 2716mAh iPhone X replacement battery kit ONLY works for iPhone X. More importantly A+ battery and capacity higher than the original, so you will get more usage time. Battery cell energy density is upgraded to store more power, bring more standby time. Plus it is CE and ROHS certified. Also, they have very high-quality battery material. Moreover, it is very easy to install as there are tools and instructions available. It comes with a 12-month warranty.
- 1 x battery replacement
- A repair tool kit
What to do before and after installing
Click here to see the full content…..
Please read the instructions carefully before installing the battery. Otherwise, it may damage the mobile phone. Plus if you want to replace the battery more easily. Then relevant videos of replacing the battery on YouTube are highly recommended. Before you begin, discharge your battery below 20%. Moreover, if you are unable to turn your phone on after installed. Please try to reconnect the battery connector and charge the phone. At the first beginning, the battery will drain quickly. This issue is caused due to the li-ion of a new battery is unstable. It will become normal after long-term use. Also to use the battery longer, please use up all the energy of the battery until your phone shuts down automatically. Then charge it for up to 10 hours, repeat this 3-5 times. Thus the battery can be reached the optimum effect of using.
Which one should you choose?
Most people go for the best price with best mAh and high quality and high safety. In short, they go for a one in all replacement battery. If that’s the case, go on for LeeVee High Capacity Li-ion Replacement Battery. Plus it gives a 14% increase in power than the original battery. Plus has imported IC chip. Also, it is FCC, CE, ISO9001/14001, and RoHS Certified. More importantly, 5 years Warranty, 24-Hours reply and 30 days Money Back and with the best price and amazon’s choice.
Let us know your precious reviews.Like,comment and Share.Thank You.
*Price was correct as on 28th May,2020.