WhatsApp is one of the most famous messaging apps on the planet and keeping in mind that it’s truly simple to use, there’s one inconvenience that has disappointed us for quite a while. Instructions to send a message without a number in WhatsApp, or how to send a WhatsApp message without saving the contact. As fundamental as it sounds, there’s no authority workaround to send WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers.
This is a significant feature since loads of WhatsApp privacy settings are limited to “My Contacts” . You may not need each arbitrary individual saved in your phone directory to have the choice to see your profile picture, for example. That is the reason we will let you know how to send WhatsApp messages without saving a contact.
What we will see here?
- What is WhatsApp?
- What is “Click To Chat”?
- WhatsApp with Android without Saving Number
- WhatsApp with iPhone without Saving Number
- WhatsApp from Desktop/PC without Saving Number
- Third-party Apps to Send WhatsApp Message without Saving Number
- Read more!
What is WhatsApp?
Launched off in 2009, WhatsApp is a free, multi-platform messaging app that allows users to make video and voice calls, send text messages, share their status, and more with simply a Wi-Fi connection. Part of making this app engaging is that it works on different phone and PC operating systems, so you can proceed with your discussion whenever, anyplace. It can likewise take advantage of Wi-Fi and cellular data to make one-on-one or group calls, decreasing the requirement for costly calling charges.
With the launch of WhatsApp Business, nowadays many individuals are involving the messaging platform for making business requests also. In such situations, users may feel extremely irritating to add a number to their contact list, only for sending two or three messages. Luckily, Click to Chat, a non-local feature of WhatsApp assists you with visiting with somebody without saving the number.
What is “Click To Chat”?
“Click To Chat” is a less known, yet convenient feature on WhatsApp that permits you to send messages to a non-contact. i.e you don’t have to save the number as a contact to send a WhatsApp message. This technique works on Android, iPhone, and WhatsApp Web. To know exhaustively about the Click To Chat WhatsApp feature.
Presently, we should perceive how to send WhatsApp messages without saving the number on every one of the gadgets by utilizing the Click to Chat feature.
WhatsApp with Android without Saving Number
It doesn’t actually make any difference whether you own a very good quality Android phone like Samsung Galaxy or a mid-range gadget like Redmi Note, the beneath method will work on all Android-based cell phones and permit you to send WhatsApp messages without saving the number in your phone.
- Open your ideal browser (Chrome, Safari) on your Smartphone.
- Enter the URL (http://wa.me/xxxxxxxxxx) on the search bar.
- Where number is the full phone number with the country code. For instance, it may look something like, where 1 is the country code for the US followed by the 10-digit phone number.
- Hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- View a WhatsApp window on your screen with a button titled MESSAGE. Select that button.
- Presently, you will be diverted to the WhatsApp Message screen for sending the message to the number you had entered in Step 2.
You can follow the above steps for communicating something specific as well as for making calls also.
WhatsApp with iPhone without Saving Number
Aside from a couple of minor differences in the UI (User Interface), the method for sending WhatsApp messages to a noncontact is no different for Android and iPhone, which is clarified below.
- Open your ideal browser (Chrome, Safari) on your smartphone.
- Enter the URL on the search bar.
- Where number is the full phone number with the nation code. For instance, it may look something like https://wa.me/xxxxxxxxxx where 1 is the country code for the US followed by the 10-digit phone number. You don’t have to enter the + sign.
- Note: You don’t have to enter the + sign. There are no driving zeros or signs required.
- Then, hit the Go on your keyboard.
- Here, you will see a popup screen named “Open this page in WhatsApp”? with two choices: Cancel and Open. Enter the Open.
- Presently, you will be diverted to the WhatsApp message screen with the goal that you can send a message on the noncontact.
Assuming that you are somebody who needs to send messages to non-contacts regularly, then, at that point, the most ideal choice is to include the link Step 2 to your Bookmarks, to save time.
WhatsApp from Desktop/PC without Saving Number
You may have found out about the WhatsApp Web, which permits you to send messages from your PC. As the Click to Chat feature is accessible for PC too, we should perceive how to send WhatsApp messages to somebody without saving the number.
- Open your ideal browser on your PC and explore too, where the number is the 10-digit phone number with country code.
- Then, you will see a screen like the one beneath. Here, select the button titled Message.
- Then, at that point, follow the on-screen directions to utilize the WhatsApp web on your PC by scanning the QR code from your phone.
- Assuming you have effectively opened the WhatsApp web and logged on to your account, then,this screen won’t be shown.
- Then, you will be diverted to the WhatsApp chat screen for the number to whom you might want to send a message.
Do you track down the above-listed WhatsApp’s Click to Chat feature confounding? Not easy to understand? No concerns. Then, at that point, you can give a shot at the below third-party apps to send WhatsApp messages without adding a contact.
Third-party Apps to Send WhatsApp Message without Saving Number
Certain individuals are so app-savvy that they expect apps to do even little assignments. If you are one among them, you can give a shot at the below apps rather than the authority Click To Chat feature of WhatsApp.
Click to Chat (Android)
Despite the fact that this app involves a similar name as WhatsApp’s feature, it isn’t associated with WhatsApp Inc. The beneficial thing concerning this app is that it is lightweight (112 KB) and doesn’t show any promotions. Assuming you enter a mobile number (with country code) on the Click to chat app, then it will send off the WhatsApp chat screen to create the message. Thus, you can try not to add a number to your contacts only for sending a couple of WhatsApp messages.
Easy Message (Android)
Like Click to chat, Easy Message is likewise an advertisement-free app that permits you to send WhatsApp messages to a number without the need to add as a contact. When you enter or copy-paste the phone number on this app, you will be diverted to the Whatsapp chat screen.
Direct Message for WhatsApp (iOS)
It is a free app accessible on iTunes that permits you to send WhatsApp messages to any number, outside your contact list. The app is viable with iPhone and iPad. In the wake of entering the number, tap the Direct Message button on the app for diverting to the WhatsApp chat window.
The article ends here!
WhatsApp permits users to send messages to saved contacts on their smartphones. If a client needs to send a text message to another WhatsApp user, the sender should have the recipient’s contact data saved in their cell phone. In any case, is it conceivable to send WhatsApp messages without saving the contact details of another user? Yes,user can send a message over WhatsApp to one more client without saving their contact. Our article assists you with knowing more!