Are you stuck between the wires of your mouse? If you want to get rid of the wires and are thinking about buying a wireless mouse for your Mac, you are at a correct place. You don’t need to live a life of hassles with your mouse wire or be worried about the wire length. Simply switch to a wireless one. There are great options out there, but selecting one can be a challenge. It basically depends on what you want to do with your mouse and your general needs. If you don’t like the flat design of the Magic Mouse, here is a list of best wireless mouse for Mac in 2020:
What you will see?
- Perfect for Most: Logitech M720
- Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse: Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse
- Best for Wrist Pain: Logitech MX Vertical
- Elite Gaming Mouse: Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Gamer’s Delight: SteelSeries Rival 650
- Budget Option:
AmazonBasics Wireless Mouse
- Triple Productivity: Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse
- Down to the Pixel: Logitech MX Anywhere 3 Wireless Mouse
- Ultra-Fast: Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse
- Conclusion- Best Wireless Mouse for Mac in 2020
Perfect for Most: Logitech M720
This is a basic mouse from Logitech, which is perfect for most people. It is also known as the Triathalon Mouse. The low-cost, high-powered wireless mouse is a great mid-range product. It’s called Triathalon Mouse because it has three Bluetooth device connections. You can pair M720 Triathlon with up to 3 computers and seamlessly switch between them at the touch of a button due to the Easy-Switch technology. You can use it with your iMac Pro at home, MacBook Pro, and your PC at work. Moreover, you can go through documents and web pages using the hyper-fast scroll wheel, or simply shift to click-to-click scrolling when you need precision.
- Buttons built to withstand up to 10 million clicks.
- Boosted efficiency.
- 24 months of power on a single AA battery.
- Click-to-click scrolling when you need precision.
Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse
If you want something unique and different, this trackball mouse with aplomb can be your favourite.For all the video editors out there, now the circular scroll wheel is easy to use for scanning multiple pages or frames. Moreover, you can get relief from muscle cramps with this, and the additional padding ensures you’re holding your arm at the proper angle.
- Large 55mm ball design and Diamond Eye optical tracking for precise cursor control. Moreover, the scroll ring lets you scan up and down pages with ease.
- Detachable, ergonomic wrist rest supports hand and wrist.
- Customizable 4-button design
- Connects wirelessly via built-in Bluetooth 4. Also, Auto-sleep helps conserve battery life
Best for Wrist Pain: Logitech MX Vertical
If you are someone who is with their laptops for a longer duration of the time and are troubled with the wrist pain, the Logitech MX Vertical is just for you. It will relieve pain caused by improper posture of your wrist on a traditional mouse. Its design positions your arm in its natural resting angle to improve comfort and help correct bad computer posture.
Elite Gaming Mouse: Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
For all the gamers, the Logitech’s G604 is the best wireless mouse for their Mac. It enhances the clicking speed and makes gaming more efficient. Gaming becomes easier with the different types of controls present in the mouse. Moreover, you don’t need to worry about getting your mouse damaged during the gaming anxiety due to its durability.
- 15 programmable controls which includes 6 thumb buttons
- Toggle between convenient Bluetooth and ultra fast 1 mms LIGHTSPEED.
- Extremely accurate tracking
- 240 hours of high performance gaming with 1 AA battery
- DUAL MODE HYPERFAST SCROLL WHEEL: Durable metal scroll wheel switches between hyper fast and ratchetted scrolling
Gamer’s Delight: SteelSeries Rival 650
If you want something that is durable and endures your gaming spur, this SteelSeries Wireless mouse for Mac is for you. It has zero lag, pinpoint accurate crosshair placement, and the lowest lift-off detection around. The best part is that the buttons and weight balance is highly customizable to fulfil your specific needs. Although it is a bit pricy but it is a great investment for your gaming experience.
- Quantum Wireless technology– This allows accurate, reliable lag free performance.
- 24+ hour battery life– A full charge or 10 hours from 15 minute rapid charge
- Advanced optical sensor, TrueMove3+, provides true 1 to 1 tracking, while a secondary depth sensor adjusts the lift off distance to control movement.
- 256 unique center of gravity weight tuning configurations.
- Ultra durable gaming switches guaranteed for 60 million clicks.
Amazon Basics Wireless Mouse
If you are a simple person who doesn’t want a mouse with over the top functions and gestures,
- Smooth, precise and affordable wireless mouse with nano receiver.
- 2.4 GHz wireless (not Bluetooth) provides a powerful and reliable connection
- Easy installation.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Triple Productivity: Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse for Mac
If you’re someone who uses multiple devices at once, this is mouse for you. It supports three different devices. It uses Bluetooth low energy technology Windows8 or later Mac OS X 10.10 or later The 4000dpi Darkfield sensor also ensures that it works on any surface, including glass.
Down to the Pixel: Logitech MX Anywhere 3 Wireless Mouse for Mac
As the name suggests, you can use this mouse on any surface you like, even on glass. Scroll 1,000 lines at once and precisely. It automatically goes into hyper-fast mode when needed. Get up to 70 days use on a full charge, or three hours use on a one-minute charge.
- MAGSPEED SCROLLING – Speed, precision, and silence.
- GO-ANYWHERE COMFORT – Low-profile design for your hand, with ultra-soft silicone side grips. Built to withstand the bumps and drops of mobile work.
- TRACK ANYWHERE – Track on virtually any surface, including glass.
- USB-C QUICK CHARGING – Stays powered up to 70 days on a full charge – and gets 3 hours of use from a 1-minute quick charge.
- WORK FASTER WITH BUTTON CUSTOMIZATIONS AND PREDEFINED PROFILES– For
AdobePhotoshop, AdobePremiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- MODERN DESIGN, PREMIUM MATERIALS – Modern design features a steel scroll wheel, grippy silicon side grips, and comes in Pale Gray finish.
Ultra-Fast: Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse
Introduce speed into your life with this wireless mouse from Logitech. The electromagnetic magspeed wheel is ultra-fast, precise and quiet. Comfort shape and intuitive controls allows you to work comfortably with perfectly sculpted shape and ideally placed thumb wheel and controls.
- Flow cross-computer control – Work seamlessly on three computers. Seamlessly transfer cursor, text, and files.
- Works on any surface even on glass with dark field 4000 DPI sensor. It is faster and 5x more precise than the basic mouse.
- USB-c rechargeable – Full charge lasts up-to 70 days, quick 1 min charge gives 3 hrs of use
- Multi-device and multi-OS – Connect the way you want Up to 3 devices via Bluetooth or the included USB receiver on windows, Mac or Linux
Conclusion- Best Wireless Mouse for Mac 2020
The type of mouse you select depends on your needs and your personality. If you want to get rid of the troubles caused by the wires and not worry about the length of the wire, there are various options for wireless mouse for Mac. Logitech never fails to amaze us with its new and innovative products with our different needs in mind. Thus, the Logitech MX720 is the best mouse at a great price, supporting up to three Bluetooth connections at once, letting you quickly switch between multiple devices at the touch of a button.
Which is your favourite? Tell us in the comments section below.