2020 has thrown a massive curveball at us in the form of a pandemic. The world is cooped up indoors, and quarantine are the new normal. However in the midst of the coronavirus outbreak, there comes a time which we all were eagerly waiting “Apple Event 2020”. On October 13, Apple held Apple October Event 2020/Hi Speed event. The invite this time shows various concentric circles with the words “High, Speed” on top. Now this could mean a couple of things – the iPhone 12 lineup may feature 5G connectivity, it could come with fastest chip, or the speed could mean higher display refresh rate.
Here we will see the exciting stuff that were launched at “Hi Speed” Event 2020:
- iPhone 12
- The iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- The iPhone Pro Max
- Homepod Mini
Iphone has always been incredible and powerful device. With amazing capability iPhone has changed our lives and has been more indispensable than it is now. It’s been another big year for iPhone. Ever since it is launched iPhone 11 has been the most popular smartphone in the world. IPhone has led the industry in customer satisfaction every year since it was first introduced.
Now is the beginning of the 5G smartphone in this technological epoch. 5G just got the real. iPhone can now access Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband. It’s built with large quantities of mmWave spectrum that enables unprecedented performance.5G Ultra Wideband has already been recognized as being the fastest 5G in the world. And it’s getting even faster. It gives double the peak download speeds: over 4 gigabits per second in ideal condition and even higher over time. And double the upload speeds at over 200 megabits per second. Five fresh finishes black, white, red, blue and green.
- A14 Bionic chip, the smartest chip in a smartphone.
- Edge-to-edge OLED display.
- Ceramic Sheild with 4xtimes better performance.
- Both Wide and Ultra Wide Cameras have Night Mode
- Dual ion-exchange process.
- 6.1” Super retina XDR display
- Spill and Splash resistance.
- Aerospace-grade aluminium edges.
Wireless. Let’s speed things up.
The iPhone 12 delivers 4G LTE at up to 2Gbps. So you can download shows, upload photos and stream high – quality video even faster. And you can do it in more places, because iPhone12 has up to 32 LTE bands.
Small iPhone 12 Mini
The iPhone12 Mini, the smallest flagship iPhone has grabbed more headlines than any other iPhone in the iPhone 12 lineup. Apple’s decision to launch 5.4” Super Launch XDR Display marks a key transition in smartphone market. The iPhone 12 mini support wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging. Available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB.
- A14 Bionic Chip and ceramic shield.
- Advance Dual Camera with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide Camera;Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, 4K Dolby vision HDR recording.
- Industry leading 168 water resistant.
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging.
- Up to 15 hours of video playback.
- iOS with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App library, App Clips and more.
iPhone 12 Pro
The iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max are Apple’s high-end flagship devices launched at Apple October 2020 Event with 5G,triple lens cameras, LiDAR Scanner, refreshed designs, and A14 chip.
Hi Speed Event 2020, this year heavily emphasized the Pro aspect of the new iPhone Pro models, suggesting the more expensive iPhones “push the boundaries of innovation” for the people who “want the absolute most out of their iPhones”. Talking about its features the Pro camera takes low light photography to the next level – with an even bigger jump on iPhone 12 Pro Max. And Ceramic Shield delivers four times better drop performance. It support four finishing touches Pacific Blue, Gold, Silver and Graphite.A14 Bionic is the first 5 nanometer chip in the industry with advanced components literally atoms wide. Forty per cent more transistors rev up speed while increasing efficiency for great battery life. And a new ISP power Dolby vision recording – something no pro movies camera, let alone any other iphone , can do.
iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Upto 50% faster CPU and GPU than any other smartphone chip
- 11.8 billion transistor
- First 5nm chip in the industry
- Upto 80% faster Neural Engine
- 16 – Core
- Upto 70% faster machine learning acceletors
- Lidar technology .Scans the surface of Mars and now your living room
The 6.7 inch size Pro Max have an entirely new look that’s similar to the design of the iPad Pro with flat edges instead of the rounded edges used in prior models. There’s a precision-milled matte glass back surrounded by stainless steel band. Color options include graphite, silver, gold and pacific blue, with the blue shade replacing the midnight green used last year. The Pro Max offers IP8 water and dust resistance and can hold up to submersion in 6 meters of water up to 30 minutes.
It will be available for pre-orders on Friday, November 6 with a launch to follow on Friday, November 13. Pricing on the iPhone12 Pro Max starts at $1099 for 128 GB of storage, with 256 and 512GB of storage available for $1199 or $1399 respectively.
- A14 Bionic chip with Ceramic Shield.
- Superior 5G Experience
- Versatile Pro Camera System.
- Innovative New Accessories with MagSafe
- Featuring iOS14
Apple has announced a new version of its HomePod smart speaker, the $99 HomePod mini — a smaller version of the speaker that shrinks down the original model into a more compact size.
Like the full-size HomePod, the HomePod mini still features a mesh fabric exterior in both black and white colors, along with a small display on top to show the Siri waveform and volume controls. The new model is more of a short, spherical shape, however, instead of the oblong design of the original. The HomePod mini features one main driver, two passive radiators, and an “acoustic waveguide” on the bottom.
Homepod mini works effortlessly with Apple devices.Pickup and incoming calls from your iphone, listen to music on your Mac or upgrade your TV experience by taking the sound from your Apple TV to the next level – they all connect to Homepod mini.
- Full range driver and dual passive radiators for deep bass and crisp high frequencies.
- Custom acoustic waveguide for 360 degree sound field.
- Acoustically transparent fabric
- Computational audio for real time tuning
- Four microphone design for far – field SIRI.
- Multi room audio Airplay 2
- Stereo pair cable
- iTunes music purchase.
- iCloud Music Library with an Apple Music or iTunes Match Subscription.
- Apple Music Radio or episodes on demand
- Apple Podcasts
- News briefings
- AirPlay other content to HomePod mini from iPhone, iPad, iPad touch, Apple TV or Mac.
- Touch Accomodation
- Voice Over
- Home app and HomeKit
- Intercom transcription
Many great devices was launched at Apple October Event 2020/ “Hi Speed” Event 2020 conclusively. To Bolster, we have found how they are very innovative and early adapters. It enriches our lives and by doing so, it has become the profitable retailers on the planet.