Sooner or later in claiming an iPhone or iPad, you may have seen at least one long series of numbers related to peculiar abnormal names like UDID and IMEI. Be that as it may, what are these numbers? Here’s a breakdown of how to find iPhone serial number, UDID, or other information :
An iOS gadget will just permit clients to introduce applications that are endorsed by Apple and are in the App Store. iOS application advancement requires that applications submitted to the App Store are agreeable with their principles. Thus, on the off chance that you will make an iPhone application, you should have the option to do iOS portable application testing. To test an application we produce for you, we need to enlist a gadget for an Apple developer account with the one of a kind UDID.
What you will see here?
- Serial Number: A serial number is a number unique to your iPhone or iPad that can be utilized to recognize your device. Apple or your carrier will regularly request your serial number when offering help for your gadget, and you’ll additionally require your serial number in case you’re hoping to make an exchange.
- UDID: Your Unique Device Identifier or UDID, is special to your actual device utilized for distinguishing identification purposes. Designers regularly use UDIDs while enrolling devices with the Apple Developer Program for use being developed.
- IMEI: Also known as the International Mobile Equipment Identify number, the IMEI is one more one of a kind ID number for your device. It utilized via carriers to valid devices on the network. You may require this number if your telephone was taken and you need to prevent it from being utilized.
- Model Identifier: This is a number, not novel to your iPhone or iPad, that basically distinguishes the model of device you have. For example, on the off chance that you have an iPhone 7 Plus, your model identifier will be iPhone9,4.
Finding IMEI on SIM Tray
You can locate the serial number in Settings and the IMEI/MEID on the SIM tray on the following devices:
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- The iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- The iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- The iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- The iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- Also iPhone 8 Plus
- The iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- The iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
Finding Serial number on the back
You can locate the serial number in Settings and the IMEI/MEID on the back of the following devices:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- The iPhone 5
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- The iPhone SE (1st generation)
Searching your iPhone or iPad’s serial number and IMEI in iOS
Both your serial number and your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) can be utilized in the event that you need another person to have the option to recognize your device, for example, when you call Apple support.
- Go to the Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select General option.
- Select About.
- Go down and you’ll find both the Serial Number and IMEI.
Finding iPhone or iPad’s serial number, UDID, and more in iTunes on MAC
- Let your iPhone be connected to Mac.
- Open iTunes from your Dock or Applications organizer on your Mac.
- Snap the phone icon, and you’ll see your gadget’s chronic number showed directly beneath your telephone number.
- Choose and hit on Serial Number so that it transforms to display your UDID.
- Hit UDID to view your iPhone’s ECID.
- Snap ECID to see your gadget’s model identifier number, which will be organized this way: iPhone9,4.
In case that you don’t have device present:
There are a few spots to watch that may show the serial or IMEI/MEID number.
- Go to appleid.apple.com in an internet browser on your PC.
- Sign in with the Apple ID that you use on your device.
- Look down to the Devices area.
- To see the serial and IMEI/MEID number, select the device.
Do you have an alternate device with iOS 10.3 or later that is endorsed into your Apple ID?
- On that device, go to Settings >
- Open your profile icon with the name.
- Look down to perceive any devices endorsed in with your Apple ID.
- To see the serial and IMEI/MEID number, tap the device name.
You can even track down the packaging you received while purchasing the device.Track down the serial number and IMEI/MEID on the barcode :
You can discover these numbers in a few spots, including Settings, on the actual gadget, in Finder or iTunes, and on the first bundling. At the point when you contact Apple for help, you can utilize the chronic number or the IMEI/MEID number to distinguish your gadget. Hope you can easily understand How to find your iPhone’s serial number, UDID, or other information.