Siri can make the way to process of entering a note into your iPhone or iPad a lot faster. This allows you to take notes, even from across the room or in the vehicle. Here we will perceive how you can take, find and update note with Siri on iPhone and iPad. The Notes app on the iPhone and iPad is an incredible spot to write down random thoughts, notices, and different pieces of text. If your hands are full, you’re driving, or on the off chance that you’re simply too lazy to type, you can use, Apple’s virtual helper, Siri.
What we will see here?
Telling a note to Siri
- Press and hold the Home button or say “Hey, Siri” on your iPhone or iPad to activate Siri, then Say to “Take a note and order your note to Siri.
- Whenever you are finished talking, this will consequently save what you directed to the Notes app.
- Press the Home button to get back to your Lock screen or Home screen once more.
Guiding Siri may not be amazing in its present structure, yet it can regularly be a lot faster than typing them out. By at that point, when you have time later, you can go in and add a title or do any necessary changes.
Searching and viewing notes with Siri
- Press and hold the Home button or say “Hello, Siri” on your iPhone or iPad to dispatch Siri.
- Say something like “Show me notes called meeting idea” or “Show me notes about Gadgetarq” — just replace Gadgetarq with the keyword you want to look for.
- They will give you a list of notes in the Notes app that matches the depiction, at that point Tap on the one you need to open.
Update and add to a note on iPhone and iPad with Siri
- Press and hold the Home button or say “Hey, Siri” on your iPhone or iPad to dispatch Siri, and then Say something like “Update my last note” or “Update note”.
- Tap the note you’d prefer to update from the list when introduced.
- Dictate the text you want to add to the note.
- They will at that point affirm that the text has been added to your current note.
Siri makes the process of rapidly adding, finding and editing a note simpler, particularly in case you’re progressing and need to write something down rapidly. Also, it can make the way toward entering a note into your iPhone or iPad a lot speedier.
Also, it will ask you what you need the note to say; you can begin directing the text now. Once completed, you will be provoked to confirm your entry.