Batteries are devices users use for both their convenience and portability. They can perform many different functions. Batteries came into play due to the need to store generated electrical energy. A battery is a collection of one or more cells that go under chemical reactions to create the flow of electrons within a circuit. There is a lot of research and advancement going on in battery technology, and as a result, breakthrough technologies are being experienced and used around the world currently. Here we will discuss AAA Alkaline Batteries. But let us first see what is a battery, its types and in which sizes are batteries available.
Battery cells are usually made up of three main components:
- The Anode (Negative Electrode)
- The Cathode (Positive Electrode)
- The electrolytes
Types of Batteries
Batteries generally can be classified into different categories and types, ranging from chemical composition, size, form factor and use cases, but under all of these are two major battery types;
- Primary Batteries
- Secondary Batteries
1. Primary Batteries
Primary batteries are batteries that cannot be recharged once depleted. Also, the Primary batteries are made of electrochemical cells whose electrochemical reaction cannot be reversed.
Types of Primary batteries
- Alkaline batteries.
- Aluminium air batteries.
- Atomic batteries.
- Dry cell.
- Mercury batteries,etc
2. Secondary Batteries
Secondary batteries are batteries with electrochemical cells whose chemical reactions can be reversed by applying a certain voltage to the battery in the reversed direction. Also referred to as rechargeable batteries, secondary cells, unlike primary cells, can be recharged after the energy on the battery has been used up.
Types of Secondary batteries.
- Nickel Cadmium(Ni-Cd)
- Nickel-Metal Hydride(Ni-MH)
|Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)||Secondary Batteries(Rechargeable)|
|Aluminium Air||Nickel Cadmium(Ni-Cd)|
Different sizes of batteries.
- 4.5 V battery.
- D cell.
- C cell.
- AA cell.
- AAA cell.
- AAAA cell.
- A23 battery.
- 9V battery.
Moving on further, as we have already discussed batteries and their types and sizes, let us focus on our main topic a AAA battery.
AAA battery have two variants:
(1) Alkaline AAA batteries. (2) Rechargeable AAA batteries.
In our content here,we will see some top and best AAA rechargeable batteries.
Before moving on to see the products lets be clear of what actually is a AAA Alkaline battery.
What is AAA Battery?
An AAA or triple-A battery is a standard size of dry cell battery commonly used in low-drain portable electronic devices.AAA batteries are most often used in small electronic devices, such as TV remote controls, MP3 players and digital cameras.
What are AAA Batteries Used for?
AAA batteries are most often used in small electronic devices, such as TV remote controls, MP3 players and digital cameras. Devices that require the same voltage, but have a higher current draw, are often designed to use larger batteries such as the AA battery type.
Why Choose Alkaline Over Rechargeable ?
One of the advantages of alkaline batteries over other primary batteries and rechargeable batteries is that it has higher energy density. For example, this battery has double the energy density of a Leclanché cell and zinc-carbon batteries. This allows the battery to produce the same energy while lasting longer than other batteries.
Now that you know what you’re looking for in Alkaline batteries let’s get into it. Here are our favourite best Alkaline batteries.
AmazonBasics AAA Alkaline
- Pack of 08 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries.
- Improved anti corrosion components and new zinc composition resulting in 10-years anti-leakage shelf life.
- So Long lasting performance for both high and low drain devices.
- It also delivers the amount of power needed for a specific device.
- Ideal for a game controller, toys, flashlights, digital cameras, clocks, and more.
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty.
- 24 pack of Energizer MAX AAA Batteries.
- Designed to protect against damaging leaks for up to two years after fully used.
- Ideal for toys, flashlights, clocks, remotes, and more.
- It also holds power for up to 7 years in storage.
- So Long lasting power and protection you expect from Energizer.
Duracell Plus Batteries
- This 24-pack is made up of 2 x Duracell Plus 12-Packs.
- Also Long-lasting power and guaranteed trusted quality.
- In addition to that, it is 100% tested for voltage and leakage.
- Nylon top closure helps prevent leakage and protects.
- Ideal for a torch, remote control, clock, toys, security camera, etc.
- The full energy of your unused Duracell batteries for up to 10 years in their packaging.
- The amazing fact of Duracell that it was a part of the Apollo 11 mission and became the first battery on the moon.
GP Super Batteries
- 40 pack of GP Super Batteries AAA.
- Ideal like toys, flashlights, remotes, and more.
- Long-lasting operating time, therefore, is quite a durable option.
- Used for applications where high current over longer periods is required.
- Also Super value with great quality.
- Non-Rechargeable Battery, so you need to dispose of.
Rayovac AAA batteries
- Rayovac AAA Alkaline pack of 4.
- It provides power that lasts as long as the competition at a fair price
- Enhanced Rayovac alkaline batteries, therefore, offer the ultimate in energy and savings
- Non-Rechargeable Battery.
- Ideal for Radios, Remote Controls, Wall Clocks, and more.
- Also, From toys and games to flashlights and smoke alarms, Rayovac Alkaline batteries power the devices that you use each and every day.
- Plus, 10 years Power in Storage.
- Made in Germany.
Varta AAA Long-life Power
- Varta is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of portable batteries and lighting.
- Their range of alkaline High Energy batteries is suitable for all your high to moderate drain devices, giving you reliable and long-lasting energy.
- They are perfect for MP3 players, cameras, toys, or any household device. Our range of High Energy batteries provides the right power for your high tech devices and offers great value.
- So Clear communication of recommended use by way of pictograms.
- Made in Germany, you can trust the performance of all of our products to give you the energy you need and provide excellent value.
- Single Press Out enables easy opening of the pack.
- Also Good storage for unused batteries.
- Storage time of 10 years.
Thus, in conclusion, Batteries have become an essential part and parcel of our life. Without Electrical gadgets, life wouldn’t survive. The best option for AAA Alkaline Battery is AmazonBasics AAA Alkaline. You get eight batteries and it also Maintains 80% capacity for 24 months. Also improved anti-corrosion components and new zinc composition resulting in 10-years anti-leakage shelf life. One more supremacy added to Amazon Basics, they are recyclable and can be recycled. Therefore, a healthy environment-friendly option out there. Not all batteries sold come with this privilege. Also AmazonBasics 1 year limited warranty. And hence, these are some basic reasons we find Amazon Basics quite an affordable and moderate option on the list.
Any feedback you can give us on this would be greatly appreciated. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know. Do like, comment, and share. Best Regards!
*Price was correct as on 27th May,2020