Apple’s iPhone is performing really well with cutting-edge performance, premium design, and range of features. Apple’s iPhone 7, launched back in Sept 2016, is performing really well except one factor, which is battery performance. After one year of complete use, iPhone 7 battery isn’t offering peak performance. There’s why you need to buy a replacement battery. A replacement battery is a type of battery for use in place of an existing battery. It gives the same or similar operating and performance characteristics. We’d like to share a few quick, but important facts about iPhone 7 replacement battery with you right now before we proceed with the reviews:
- Apple’s original batteries are designed to go through 500 charge cycles
- Battery problems are quite common as your phone ages
- In some cases, when the battery wears out, the phone also slows down
When Should You Change Your iPhone Battery?
If you’ve had your iPhone for a while you may have noticed that it doesn’t last on one charge as long as it used to or that it’s slowed down considerably. Sound familiar? Well, it might be time to change your iPhone battery. Apple recently acknowledged that its lithium-ion batteries gradually lose their ability to maintain a full charge over time. After 500 charge cycles, the battery capacity can drop to 80% or even lower. At that point your iPhone may intentionally slow itself down in order to prevent your aged battery from failing.
How to know if your iPhone battery needs to be replaced?
The best way to know if you need to replace your iPhone battery is by going to Settings > Battery > Battery Health. On this page, you will see a quick overview of your battery’s health via its “Maximum Capacity” and “Peak Performance Capability”.
“Maximum Capacity” is a measure of the battery’s capacity relative to when it was new. A brand new phone should read 100% and will reduce over time; the lower the percentage, the faster your battery will deplete on one charge.The “Peak Performance Capability” measure is more of a ‘Good’, ‘Not-so-good’ or ‘Bad’ scenario. If your phone reads “Your battery is currently supporting normal peak performance”, you are in the clear – your battery is up to par and there is nothing you need to do. On the other hand, if you see “This iPhone has experienced an unexpected shutdown… Performance management has been applied…” it’s a sign that your battery is experiencing some significant wear.
Circumstances you need to change your battery
Here are a few other ways to tell that your iPhone battery might need to be replaced:
- If you’re having to recharge your battery every few hours, even when usage is low, it might be time for a new battery
- When the phone unexpectedly dies when the battery is 10% or higher, this could be a sign of a battery worth replacing
- If your iPhone only works plugged it, you guessed it – replace the battery
- OR if you’re looking for more of a scientific approach, you can download an app like Battery Health which gives you a look into battery capacity, power usage, etc.
Note: There are some abbreviations used in the blog which might be difficult to understand. Down below are full forms and short definitions for you to understand.
- UL: It stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers. UL testing makes sure that wire sizes are correct or devices can handle the amount of current they claim to be able to. They also ensure that products are constructed correctly for the highest safety.
- ROHS: It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive. Basically it certifies that there are few/no materials in a product that is on a list of known-toxic materials.
- FCC: It stands for Federal Communications Commission. It was created to regulate all forms of telecommunication in the U.S including radio, television, digital cameras, Bluetooth, wireless devices, and a broad gamut of RF electronics. If it is an FCC certificate, it means the product has been tested to comply with FCC standards and it has been approved.
- CE: It stands for Conformité Européenne(French for “European Conformity”). It is used to show a product meets the requirements needed to be sold in Europe. The specific requirements for the mark vary depending on the nature of the product.
What you should keep in mind when looking for the best iPhone 7 replacement battery?
- Compatibility – Make sure that you check the compatibility of the battery with your iPhone 7. Some manufacturer is selling iPhone 8 battery for iPhone 7 also but doesn’t buy them.
- Equipment or tools – Instead of getting the kit separately, you can consider getting the battery with the Replacement kit included in it.
- Capacity – For iPhone 7, you should get a minimum 2200 mAh option. You should not avoid checking the capacity of the battery, along with performance.
- Customer Feedback – Most of the reviews about that product can let you know about performance, any kind of heating issue, and replacement problems ahead of the purchase to ease up.
- Optional Factor – Checking the return policy to feel secure about the product will let you eradicate the forceful use of the wrong product.
Let us see some top replacement batteries dominating the list.
iSOUL iPhone 7 replacement battery
These batteries are totally Brand New 0 Cycle. Plus built to last up to 500 charging cycles. The battery is very easy to install. As it has a full set of repair tools, including adhesives and instructions. Also High Capacity Li-Polymer battery with 16% Power, more than the Original. It uses imported IC chip, which makes the area of circulation much larger than a single layer. Moreover, 12 Months Warranty, 24-Hour reply, and 30 days Money Back guarantee. They take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or REFUND.
- 2200mAh High Capacity Replacement Battery
- Step by Step Instructions
- Star Corner Screwdriver (Pentacle Screwdriver or Star Screwdriver)
- Cross Corner Screwdriver (Cross Screwdriver or Plus Screwdriver)
- Suction Cup (Sucker)
- Adhesive Strips
Rommisie 2280mAh iPhone 7 Replacement Battery
iPhone 7 battery replacement 2280mAh is an A-class battery with a new 0-cycle, sustainable. Built-in 700 charging cycles also longer battery life. More importantly Strict quality control standard manufacturing, certified by CE and RoHS. Built-in smart chip to prevent any kind of harm. As a result, the battery has high quality and high safety. Also, it is very easy to install because of the installation kit available with full guidance. Moreover, it has a 24 hours customer service, 30 days free refund, 24 months warranty.
- Rommisie 7 Battery (2280mAh)
- “+” cross screwdriver
- “*” pentagonal screwdriver
- Battery Installation Guide
- A crowbar
- One tweezer
- A group of side battery tapes
- 1 transparent sucker
- 1 triangular warping tablet
YONTEX High Capacity Li-ion Replacement Battery
This battery is super easy to install due to the installation kit and guidance available. Plus it has 15% more capacity 2550mAh which will prolong the phone service time. As you can use the high capacity battery directly. Moreover, it is a brand new 0 cycle. Also FCC, CE, and RoHS Certified. Also, they give a 24-hour reply, a 30-day money-back, 24-month warranty.
- High Capacity Battery for iPhone 7
- A Set of Adhesive
- One Spudgers
- 1 Metal Tweezer
- 1 Pentalobe Screwdriver
- A Philips Size Screwdriver
- One Opening Tool
- A Suction Cup
- 1 Sim Eject Tool
- One Screen Protector
GoodFixer iPhone 7 Replacement Battery
This Grade A+ 3.82V 2200mAh High Capacity Battery Cells is UL, MSDS, ROHS, and CE Certified. Plus it has ensured longer battery life. Brand new 0 Cycle, refuse refurbished. After the battery is installed inside the iPhone. GoodFixer suggests you full charge of 100%. Use the power to about 2% 3 times. Then the battery will become more excellent. Also It is very easy to install because of the installation manual kit.
- 1 iPhone 7 Battery
- 3 Screwdriver
- A Tweezer
- 1*riangle Opening Tool
- One Pry Opening Spudger and Spudger
- 1 Suction Cup
- 2 Adhesive Strips and
- 1 Waterproof Screen Adhesive
- 1 Installation Manual
GadFull iPhone Replacement Battery
Designed to offer a MUCH higher capacity of 2220 mAh. That is 260mAh more than the original factory battery .i.e 11% increase. Plus it makes an immediate improvement in battery performance. Moreover it has high safety. That includes rechargeable, short-circuit,over-heating,over-current,over-discharging,over-voltage protection. Also most importantly quite easy to install. And they offer a risk-free money-back guarantee.
- REPAIR TOOL SET & INSTRUCTIONS
LeeVee 2350mAh High Capacity Replacement Battery
LeeVee High Capacity 2350mAh 3.8V Li-Polymer battery with 20% more power. Plus its Grade A+++ cells ensure longer battery life and high-speed, efficient charging. More importantly it is a brand new 0 cycle. Tested under strict quality control standards with FCC, CE, ISO9001/14001, and RoHS Certified. Moreover built to last up to 500 charging cycles. Also very easy to install. As it has the whole installation kit with instructions. It gives 3 years Warranty, 24-Hour reply and 30 days Money Back.
- Step-by-step instructions
- A Battery
- One Pentacle screwdriver
- A Phillips screwdriver
- One Y-Shaped Screwdriver
- A Suction cup
- 1 Tweezers
- A Wedge
- 2 x Adhesive Strips
Precautions to take before and after installation
Click here to learn!
Please read the instructions carefully before installing the battery. Otherwise, it may damage the mobile phone. Plus if you want to replace the battery more easily. Then relevant videos of replacing the battery on YouTube are highly recommended. Before you begin, discharge your battery below 20%. Moreover, if you are unable to turn your phone on after installed. Please try to reconnect the battery connector and charge the phone. At the first beginning, the battery will drain quickly. This issue is caused due to the li-ion of a new battery is unstable. It will become normal after long-term use. Also to use the battery longer, please use up all the energy of the battery until your phone shuts down automatically. Then charge it for up to 10 hours, repeat this 3-5 times. Thus the battery can be reached the optimum effect of using.
Which should you choose?
Most people go for the best price with best mAh and high quality and high safety. In short, they go for a one in all replacement battery. If that’s the case, go on for iSOUL 2200mAh Li-polymer replacement battery. As it gives a 16% increase in power than the original battery. Plus has imported IC chip. Also, it has a built-in capacity for lasting up to 500 charging cycles. More importantly, it has a 12-month warranty and with the best price.
Let us know your precious reviews.Like,comment and Share.Thank You.
*Price was correct as on 17th May,2020.